Groups | Dentists | Brokers | About | Help | Contact
1. More than 2,200 dentists in Tennessee participate in the Delta Dental PPO network, which makes it easy for you to find a dentist that is conveniently located and fits your needs.
2. With 24/7 access to your benefit information using the Consumer Toolkit or our automated voice response system, and with a customer service team dedicated to answering your questions, you can get the most out of your dental benefits plan.
3. As a member of the Delta Dental Plans Association, Delta Dental of Tennessee is part of the largest, most experienced dental benefits administrator in the country.
4. We base our plans on scientific research to ensure our members receive the right care for their needs. By using evidence-based dentistry, people with high-risk medical conditions receive additional care, and the benefits we cover have been backed by solid scientific study.
5. We care about the oral and overall health of the communities we serve, and are dedicated to increasing education and awareness through support of local dental schools, oral health awareness, and other local non-profit organizations
Join Our Mailing List